Beautiful timer with both numerical and graphical representation of time!
Features (Free version)
- Cool, minimalist design
- Simple and intuitive use, no text at all (except in settings)
- Numerical and graphical representation of time (circle animates)
- Optional sounds too keep you on track. Loud ringer on timeout – optional.
- Set time up to 60 minutes (free version)
Top Features (PLUS version)
Nano Plus version offers two extra styles as well as other important features:
- No time limit, set time up to 999 minutes
- Two extra display styles – Fat and B&W
- Circle animation of total time option
- Count down and Count up functions
- Autorestart function
How it works
1. SET THE TIME. Set it by sliding your finger over numbers or by tapping on them. Timer is also very easy to use, there is no text only icons and this was intentional. This way the whole world can understand how to use it. You start the timer by clicking the right “clock” icon, while “gear” icon on the left opens the settings.
2. TIMER IS RUNNING. Countdown begins from the number (minute) you have set. Circle smoothly animates with each passing minute. Circle can also show full animation of time (not each minute seperately – plus version only).
When time is running out, circle will indicate that by changing color from green to yellow and lastly to red. Plus version also features two extra styles “fat” and “B&W”.
3. TIMEOUT IS REACHED. A well visible RED screen will appear which no one can afford to miss. You can also enable the timeout sound. All this has been tested to stop speakers from going over time!